- We specialise in making doors of any size although not all options are available throughout the range.
- Full details appear in the price list.
- If you wish to replace existing doors, list the quantity and dimensions of each door on the order form.
- If you are ordering doors where old ones cannot be measured, please refer to our technical information below.
- To cost the doors, take the price of the nearest size above your requirement from the price list, remembering to select from the correct price group.
- List any additional MDF items, such as cornice, plinth, etc after the doors and subtotal.
- Should you require a light primer, please add 20% to this subtotal.
- Should you require hinges and/or hinge drillings add the cost of them to your order and subtotal again.
- Finally add the carriage charge as specified on the price list and add VAT at the current rate to obtain your TOTAL ORDER VALUE.
- Please contact our sales office on 0121 328 1643 if you have any difficulty in placing your order.
Designed to cover the ends of carcases they are fitted to come flush with the front face of the doors. Cladding panels are ordered the same height as the carcase except in the case of wall units where they should be ordered 70mm taller. Fitted flush with the top of the wall unit, the cladding panel then projects 70/30mm below the carcase thus covering the exposed end of the lighting trim.
2400 x 100 x 60
Either fluted or bevelled, each have a height of 60mm and fit on to the top of wall and tall unit carcases.
2400 x 70 x 70
2400 x 70 x 30
Fits under wall cupboards with its front face flush with the front face of the door.
2400 x 150 x 15
Replaces or can be fitted directly on to the front of existing plinths.
Clearance: In order to give opening clearances, doors and drawer fronts are generally a little smaller than their carcases. If you are not replacing old doors (which you can measure) please study carefully the details below.
Base units (with recessed plinths): Doors fit flush to bottom edge of carcase with the total height of door, or door and drawer(s), or set of drawers being 5mm less than the overall carcase height.
Tall units (with recessed plinths): Doors fit flush to bottom edge of carcase with the total height of door, or door and drawer(s), or set of drawers being 5mm less than the overall carcase height.
Wall units (with lighting trim & cornice): Doors are 6mm less than the overall carcase height, giving 3mm clearances both top and bottom. THE SAME FORMAT APPLIES TO ANY CUPBOARD WITH CORNICE OR SKIRTING PROJECTING FORWARD FROM THE CARCASE. Horizontal gaps between doors/drawers on the same unit should be set at 3mm each.
Single doors are 5mm less than the overall carcase width.
Double doors are each 4mm less than half the overall carcass width.
With the exception of drawer fronts, all doors are made using 75mm rails and either 6/9/12/15mm centre panels, depending upon the style chosen. Doors over 1600mm hight (1), come with a 100mm centre rail above a 740mm base panel. Please specify should you wish this rail to be at a different setting.
Drawer fronts up to 150mm (2) are solid 21mm MDF. Drawer fronts 150mm - 200mm high (3), are supplied with 40mm top and bottom rails and flat panels. All drawer fronts (and doors) over this size (4) and (5), have standard 75mm rails all round.
HINGE DRILLINGS (35mm dia.)
When ordered, are on 87mm centres (6), but can be sited in any position required. In such cases please specify the preferred position by measuring in from the top and/or bottom edge of the door to the centre of the 35mm hole. Doors over 1600 high require 3 hinges as standard. Please specify the hand of the doors on all doors over 1600 height and on any door where the hinge positions are not symmetrical. The hand of the door, denoted left (L) or right (R), is the side on which the hinge is placed when viewing the unit from the front.
When ordering hinges, specify the thickness of the carcass sides.